Monday, March 05, 2007

Innovating My Enthusiasm

On May 15, 2005, I was working out in the gym doing free weights. Someone asked if I was going to use a dumbbell. I replied "Really!" I should have replied by saying "sure" or "go ahead."

Recently, I have been too enthusiastic when I'm happy or when I'm with people. I laugh during situations I don't know what to say and when I respond to someone saying something most of the time, and most of the time it's not really funny.

To solve my too enthusiasm problem, I watch myself laughing. I want to keep my laughs in check. I want to respond to people politely. If I have nothing to say, then I keep quiet or at least smile. It's just that I'm really happy when I'm with people, and I fear sometimes if I don't say anything, people are going to forget me which is nonsense X__X

Looking forward to many more self image innovations, I'm currently watching my enthusiasm. When I feel I control my enthusiasm confidently, I find another personality, another behavior, or another attitude to innovate myself.

No comments: