Sunday, February 24, 2008

Good Job 2 of 2: Cleaning The House Depresses Me

Earlier today, my Mom asked me to clean the house. I vacuumed all the downstairs rooms and cleaned the main bathroom. I don't mind cleaning the house. I like to live clean. Nobody wants to live in a dirty, cluttered home (or apartment).

If I don't mind cleaning the house, then why am I depressed when cleaning the house? The reason is my house has too much junk. Walk around the living room, family room, dining room, and kitchen and there so much junk. My definition of junk is useless items. In my kitchen, there are pots and pans everyone including in the living room and dining room. Why are the pots and pans not in the cupboards? The reason is there is junk inside my family never used to cook *sniff, sniff* There are lots of newspapers in the house my family and I rarely read. I told me Dad to stop the newspaper subscription.

My Mom buys so many useless items the items are everyone in the house, in the garage, and in my room. My Dad has some useless junk; in particular, outdated technology hardware. When I vacuum the house, I think about all of the stuff in the house and how difficult it is to clean the house. I stop cleaning the house now because there is so much stuff. I clean the house when I'm asked only.

In fairness, there are some items which belongs to my deceased Grandmother. However, most of the items not my Grandmother don't belong in my house. LOL, if you want people to not visit your home, make the home messy. One of my life values is to get rid of junk. If you have junk in your residence, get rid of it. Junk is also a waste of money.

No comments: