Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wear Pajamas In Your Residence

Pajamas is clothing to wear when going to sleep. For me, I like to wear pajamas when I'm home. In other words, I wear my pajamas in bed or out of bed. Pajamas must be comfortable because people must be comfortable to sleep. I like to relax and be comfortable in my house. Wearing slacks or dress pants feels wrong such that I feel like I'm outdoors or working or shopping. Pajamas is the ultimate clothing to wear in the house or apartment. My house clothing is pajamas pants and a white t-shirt. If the days are cold, I also wear a sweatshirt. If the days are hot, I wear non-dress shorts such as swimming trunks.

What if I have guests? If they're friends, then I wear my pajamas. If they're family and guests, then I wear my outdoor wear. Wearing pajamas in the house is no sign I'm or anybody is a home person who stays at home and rarely goes outside.

Do you want to maximize your comfort level in your house or apartment? Wear pajamas. You feel lose and comfortable when you walk around, sit down, and lie down. Also, in case food or drink accidentally spills on you, it's your pajamas and not your good outdoor clothing.

No comments: