Tuesday, May 03, 2011

De Anza Week Apr 25, 2011

Mon Apr 25

I drove to school running late. I choose to spend an additional five minutes at home to pay a bill. The five minutes turned into arriving at class 10 minutes late. I blamed the red signal lights.

Fortunately, I missed nothing. There was a speaker for Rogers, another CPA exam prep company. She spoke for ten minutes handing out information. I went up to the front of the class to look at the handouts.

The professor started today’s lecture after a five minute delay. I talked to a classmate about Rogers. The professor came back and lectured Chapter 3. He told us Chapter 3 is hard such that the authors combined two chapters into one. I started the homework. It’s not really hard. There’s too much to learn. I do a little bit everyday. The first mid-term is two weeks from today. I study a little bit everyday.

Tue Apr 26

Today was a long day that included today’s Quickbooks lecture. The instructor covered most of Chapter 6. We learned purchase orders and bills. We finish next week. The instructor also tells us about the take home final.

Wed Apr 26

This week I experienced mental fatigue. If there is no such thing as metal fatigue, I create the new term today. I press the snooze button every morning the alarm clock woke me up. I’m physically okay such that I raised myself from my bed instantly. However, my brain said to me, “I’m tired, more sleep.”

I admit I have a snooze habit. The good news is I have been pressing the snooze button less frequently the past two weeks. I’m considering getting a new alarm clock without a snooze button.

I went to Admission & Records after Auditing to verify the department has my AA application. I was told the supervisor is the only person who confirms applications. He was in a meeting. I was given his business card to contact him by email. I email him tomorrow.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: