Thursday, August 01, 2013

Looking Ahead In August

I want to thank the people who read my blogs regularly. Much appreciated! I'm going to write fewer blog in Aug because I have other activities that need my attention and new commitments to fulfill. I also have interests I have been spending less time recently such as reading books. I need to spend more time on those interests.

There are two priorities that need much more attention because I have been falling behind. The first priority is the online classes I'm taking. I slacked off in June and I'm currently catching up. The second priority is working out at the gym with quality workouts. I have been going to the gym working out light or modifying my workout schedule. I need to get back in shape.

I realized I haven't posted articles, videos, and writings in a long time. My last video I posted was Gangnam Style by PSY on Aug 29, 2012. I don't remember my last article written by somebody else. I expand my blogs to include those three soon.

My next big blog is taking a second look at my 2012 blogs for which I read last year's blogs and comment on my favorite blogs myself. I need additional time to re-read those blogs. I hope to post the second look blog this month or next month.

Finally, my goal is to reach at least 100 blogs for the 2013 year. The last time I posted 100 blogs or greater was in 2010. I was happy I posted 83 blogs in 2012 after a slow start. I'm optimistic I achieve the goal.

I have an active life. I never have a boring moment. Thanks again to everyone who read my blogs!

No comments: