Sunday, April 27, 2014

Get Some Extra Sleep

I felt grumpy and not being myself in April. I felt tired. I admit I didn't get extra sleep. I pressed my daily activities such as going to work, going to the gym, cooking, blogging, and reading. There was dissatisfaction. There was something wrong with me. I realized I needed extra sleep.

I started getting extra sleep on Tue Apr 22. I came home from work, ate dinner, checked email, showered, and brushed my teeth. Finally, I went to sleep. I didn't work out at the gym, read books, and write blogs. The extra hours sleeping has been paying off. I feel better. I'm not grumpy. I have the feeling of being a good guy. I'm loose. I'm sociable. No more unnecessary stress. I'm focused.

Last week's experience getting extra sleep, or even an afternoon nap, is a zero cost way to cheer up. It's the best medicine without a prescription. Sleeping and resting treat depression, fatigue, and lower stress. Feel refresh. Reset the daily life. Recover strong. Find yourself. Get the feeling again living life to the fullest.

No comments: