Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Accept The Daily Adult Living

I lived a sheltered life when I was a child. My childhood was routine. There were no conflicts. Life was calm. Life was easy. My parents prevented dangers happening to me. They raised me ignoring problems hoping they go away. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it didn't work. Ignoring problems hoping they go away rarely works as an adult. I was responsible solving my childhood problems which were not solved, and I continue fixing my past problems today. Stay strong. Be courageous.

A successful adult life requires maturity, professionalism, and a grown-up behavior. There are some successful adults who act like a jerk or a bitch. Never take life for granted. Earn your successes.

I share daily adult living lessons I learned. Nobody taught me these lessons. I acquired them since Sat Oct 4, 2008. It was the day I realized I must grow up. There are more mistakes I commit. There are more lessons to learn. I continue catching up what I missed in my younger years.

*No Day Is The Same. Today is one day. Tomorrow is another day. A routine day is extremely rare. Have the attitude of adjustment. Compensate when missing information or lack of supplies.

*Always Behind. I was a person who hated being behind. I was angry failing to accomplish my tasks in a day or in a week at work or at home. I accept being behind today. It's true there are days I caught up. I fall behind tomorrow in something else. Go with the flow. Complete responsibilities one at a time.

*Urgencies And Emergencies. There are emergencies, dangers, natural disasters, and conflicts. There are urgencies in the workplace. We control what we can control. We can't control what we can't control. The urgencies and emergencies are another example of going with the flow. Be prepared for events which can affect lives. Be prepared for unexpected roadblocks.

*New Challenges And New Opportunities. Sometimes new challenges and new opportunities come to us. Sometimes we must find new challenges and new opportunities. Active adults keep their lives open for new challenges and new opportunities. For example, I completed a Community Emergency Response Team training in Feb 2015. Another example is I'm looking for a new job. Life is not routine. Find something outside the comfort zone.

*Always Meet New People. If the reader chooses one lesson in the blog, then learn the always meet new people lesson. Never stop meeting new people. Always make new friends. Successful people rely on people for assistance. People come and go. Nobody successful does it alone. The next big break may involve someone in a circle of friends.

*Stay Active. Boredom prevents a successful life. Inactivity is a negative physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and spirituality. A body is meant to move around. A brain is meant to learn, to read, and to think. A person avoids depression, sadness, and loneliness by getting up and doing something, anything. Income is earned working hard. An active person requires sleep to rest the sole.

In addition, stay sharp. Find time to refresh skills. Find time to learn new knowledge. Earn a higher income. Police, fire fighters, paramedics, and the military are required to spend time refreshing their skills and learning new knowledge. Educators attend workshops to learn new teaching techniques.

*Sense Of Urgency. The sense of urgency is a judgment call. The sense helped me accomplish many responsibilities. The sense motivated me job searching and self job-training seven days a week. I want a job soon. I want to live an independent life soon. My time is now. However, I experienced burn out because I failed to pace myself. I job search and self job-train six days a week. Pace myself when I have the sense of urgency.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: