Sunday, August 09, 2015

I Blog, You Comment Sun Aug 9, 2015

I'm interested in different thoughts, opinions, and disagreements.

A Sample Of Changes Everyday is a blog about change. People changing is consistent for better or for worse. I was inspired seeing my friends' profile pictures on Facebook looking different for better or for worse. Jobs, climate, and computers or technology were the other samples.

Our actions are determined by change. There is a saying if it's not broken, then don't fix it. Something happens in our lives, then we make changes. --Hayley Palmer, Saint Augustine, FL

I went to my ten year high school reunion. The cute girls I had a crush with looked different. Man, those girls need face lifts. And some of them need to hit the treadmill. --Peter Manning, Manassas, VA

I live a consistent life. My job is steady pay, low stress. I lived in my apartment for 30 years. I'm a good health. I don't smoke and drink. I live an easy live. That's consistency. I'm not changing. --Regan Irwin, North Ridgeville, OH

I discovered my self-respect in I Define Self-Respect. I realized I must respect myself to achieve my personal goals.

I remember my classes at school teaching self-respect, self-confidence, self-esteem, and so on. I never understood those. I'm an adult now. [I understand] what self-respect means. Congratulations we discovered self-respect. Sure hells some adults don't respect themselves. --Rebekah Haley, Fort Mill, SC

Self-respect is looking yourself in front of a mirror. If you respect what you see, great. If you don't, then you have problems. --Imelda Barker, England

As a guidance counselor, congrats. Good blog. Well written than some of the psychological experts I studied in college. And I gained some insights I use to counsel my students needing help. --Lydia Rosario, Muskogee, OK

I knew how to satisfy the ultimatum in the dream My Girlfriend's Ultimatum Or Her French Black Dress I blogged. The short answer was being a gentleman.

Your dream is telling you to marry a Frenchwomen. --Aquila Livingston, Methuen, MA

I showed your blog to my husband. Yes, I gave him the ultimatum. We're in counseling. I think you saved our marriage. Thank you! (P.S, I have the French Black Dress hiding.) --Violet Perkins, Canyon Country, CA

I deduce you're last relationship your girlfriend broke it off. The ultimatum the girlfriend in your dream told you was the solution to find your wife. Satisfy the ultimatum, satisfy the human desire to find love. --Donald Chen, Astoria, NY

As a mother of three teenagers, I demanded my sons to read the ultimatum. Because if they treat their woman without respect, they're getting a black dress. --

The black dress was a symbol of death. Fail to satisfy your girlfriend's ultimatum, the relationship was dead. The black dress is being buried . . . . -- Calvin, Oshkosh, WI

Those solutions to the ultimatum seemed to be correct. The dream girlfriend wanted a man, not a wimp. The dream girlfriend wanted a man, not a child. The dream girlfriend wanted a gentlemen, not a big bodied loser. --Kirk Hampton, Addison, IL

Personal problems such as unemployment, alcoholic, drug addict, depression, etc. exists. The Person Wants No Help asked how much time is given to the person to choose accepting help? The blog also asked how much time does he or she have to successfully change? My answer was subjective to both questions.

I was a patient husband. My wife was an alcoholic for three years. I divorced her after the third year. She just didn't care about her life. Counseling didn't help, too. --Holly Hernandez, Shelbyville, TN

There is no substitute for falling in love. Love is the ultimate happiness. Never Give Up Finding The Ultimate Happiness.

My happiness is being by myself. I'm not alone. I have friends. Marriage is too complicated. 50% divorce rate. I take my chances working to be happy myself. --Dawn Shannon, North Canton, OH

My ultimate happiness is peace in the world. --Dillon Bradshaw, Glen Allen, VA

I believe many people aren't working hard enough to be happy. They're afraid to be happy. It's like many people are more comfortable saying f*** than happy. That's sad. --Ezra Barrera, Derry, NH

Let's be honest. The world is not happy. Why? There's too much bad events going on. Why be happy? --Keaton Joseph, San Antonio, TX

I 100% agree with you. There's no substitute being in love with another human being. Well written. --Carter Green, Ada, OK

The people who give up on love is giving up on happiness. Never take life for granted. You want happiness. You want love. You gotta work on them. Maintain them. Improve them. Don't just say we're married, we made it, done. Let's just live our lives. Boring. --Eaton H. Johns, Chaska, MN

You have problems. You're just dreaming. Stop writing your dreams on a blog. Go out and get a life stupid --Nola Church, Winchester, VA

My One Wish is learning faster.

Your one wish should be on something to splurge. A million dollars. (Don't say million bucks. I saw the GEICO commercial.) A new car. A new home. When do we splurge without gult? Use your wish. --Emma Cox, Reno, NV

An admirable wish. You want to improve yourself by learning faster. Good wish. --Laurel Carroll, New York, NY

That wish tells me you want to change yourself. Correct? --Rose Wilkins, Crystal Lake, IL
Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: