Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Girlfriend's Ultimatum Or Her French Black Dress

I dreamed last night I was leaving a train station. I purchased a snack at the newspaper booth next to the doors. The booth operator was an unscrupulous high school student. He tried to steal cash from the cash register. I didn't know if he succeeded. I exited the station when he attempted to steal. The attempt was he placed a $5 bill, a $10 bill, and a $20 bill on top of a white colored flat machine like a 1950s scale to weigh fruits and vegetables. He mixed the bills up. I know the steal attempt made no sense. It was my dream.

My dream continued walking on the sidewalk in center downtown. I entered a shopping mall building with a basement level a block away. I saw my girlfriend on the basement level in front of the toy store. She held a white colored gift box the size of a full size dress. We entered the toy store. She handed me the gift box. I opened it. The gift box contained a full size beautiful black dress made in France. I couldn't specify the dress company because I didn't know any French dress making companies.

She gave me an ultimatum. Either I find a way to keep our relationship going or she breaks up with me. The French black dress was my break-up gift to remember her. I was shocked. My body froze for a moment. My mind went crazy. The rest of the dream I thought of a solution to keep my girlfriend. Where were the possibilities? The following were solutions:

*Grown up. Be mature. I needed to reach the next level. Behave my age. Wise up. No more kid stuff. Playtime was over.

*Get a job. I was unemployed job searching. I devoted six days a week to job searching which included learning new job skills.

*Be strong again. I lost my life focus. I got weak. I find my life focus again. I got to get strong again. I must stay strong.

*Be a professional boyfriend. Obviously I wasn't a bad boyfriend. I was a good boyfriend. I needed to be better. I must be a professional groom-to-be as the relationship becomes more serious.

*Dedication. I appreciated her presence. Show sincere appreciation for her love. Complement her every day: you smell good, your smile cheers me up, your lip balm makes your kisses taste good, and nice touching.

*Don't hold back. Why didn't I express my real self?

*I'm her man forever. I earned her trust. I earned her love. I didn't earn being together forever. There was something missing. I needed her help to find how I can be with her forever.

*Be discrete. Think before I speak. I thought back some conversations. There were some topics not worth a conversation. It was okay to have some quietness.

*Say goodbye to the old Raymond Mar. The bad behaviors, the pet peeves I didn't break, the silliness attitude, and acting naive. The young foolish days must go.

*The Raymond Mar come forward. I impressed her when we started the relationship. She saw something which attracted her to me. I must have lost it. I must retrieve those past attractive feelings.

*Friendly and openness. Stop shutting my door from the world.

What were the solutions to keep my girlfriend? I don't know because I woke up.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: