Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sometimes Any Given Sunday

I'm a football fan. I'm a casual football fan who follows the headlines. I know the teams, the popular players, the all-star professionals, and some NFL history. I know enough NFL knowledge to participate in football conversations. I listen to sports talk shows sometimes. I always watch the Super Bowl. I plan nothing else on Super Bowl Sunday.

Sometimes I watch football games on Sundays during the NFL season. Sometimes I don't watch. Sometimes I don't watch my San Francisco 49ers. I'm not a die-hard football fan who must watch football games. I don't even have cable. Sometimes I watch parts of a football games such as the last minutes of the fourth quarter when the game is close.

I live a balance life. There are some priorities which must be completed on any given Sunday. Some of the priorities include working out at the gym, cooking meals, paying bills, checking emails, playing board games, and catching up on something I'm behind. Sometimes I listen to football games on radio. I stop watching football games when the end result is a blow out. I believe there are some people who fit my football fan profile. There are some any given Sundays I have no priorities. I watch an entire football game. My way I enjoy my NFL football doesn't make me any less of a sincere football fan.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: