Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Gauntlet II Secret Room Screenshots

Gauntlet II is my all-time favorite arcade game. I played the game everyone Saturdays at the local arcade with my brother when we were in junior high. Everyone plays Elf because of the character's speed. Speed is the best defense against all the morphed monsters from Gauntlet I. The screenshots below are what happens when a player successfully exits the Secret Room. The player mails a code to receive a t-shirt. The code is generated on how the player enters his or her name.









Update On A Past Blog

I blogged Read Books For Your Life to keep your brain active on Oct 16, 2011. There is another reason why I read books. I need a distraction. The book's world can be a better place. The book's world can be better than my world. The book's world is not a permanent substitute. There are times I need to forget now. I resume normal life activities afterwards. Some of my distractions include Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson, Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, a Terry Pratchett Discworld book, or a book which gives me intelligence.

No comments: