Thursday, December 21, 2006

Speaking Softly

Just random stuff to let everyone know I’m alive and O.K. <3

On Wednesday, I got a sore throat. It became worst in the evening. What caused my sore throat? It could be the leftover Costco chicken for dinner, someone at the checkout line at Safeway was sick, dozed off and slept without blankets (although my Mom kept the heater on all night) all three on Tuesday, or fatigue from Sunday’s Sacramento trip catching up, or more than one of the above. Today, my sore throat is gone. I don’t know what happened??? Could it be drinking two cups of green tea, taking vitamin C supplements, drinking Coke, sprinkling salt down my throat, sore throat drops, or more than one of the above? I consider myself lucky. I hope I don’t get a double whammy of soar throat and then bronchitis ^.^ I have been sick too many times in 2006 :-\

I just checked my YouTube account. Six people viewed my first VBlog. People are reading my Blogs ^__^ Thank you <3 Currently, I’m figuring out how to convert my VBlog from .wma to .avi because YouTube recommends videos in .avi and in 320x240 resolution. My Logitech webcam saves the video in .wma. I tried using Windows Media Player to save in .avi for my first VBlog. There is one .avi option in 720x480 and 30 frames per second (fps). I record more VBlogs after I learn how to convert .wma to .avi. Thanks for waiting.

My priorities for the Christmas break are update my webpage, continue learning Crystal Reports, update my webpage, start reading Business @ The Speed Of Thought by Bill Gates, update my webpage, write more Blogs, and update my webpage `__*

Also on Wednesday, the managing partner treated the staff to a surprise lunch. *sighs* Yeah, a surprise. When the staff carpooled to the surprise location, the lead car got lost. It could be the driver didn’t know how to get to the freeway or the passenger gave wrong directions. It was both bad and embarrassing since most of us live in the South Bay. When we got to the surprise location, we were less than joyed and we were polite. The restaurant was Dave & Busters. I never been there before because I heard the place was expensive. It’s expensive $-( The food, at least my order, tasted terrible. When everyone was talking, the managing partner looked at his PDA twice to check his email =P I said a few words. I wasn’t in the mood to talk. I keep a low profile at work @__@

Furthermore, nobody knew the restaurant when we met at the front desk. Bad move. What if someone got lost and needed to take an alternate route to the restaurant? Well, we did get lost. Fortunately, we were together.

No comments: