Sunday, November 11, 2007

There Are Stories To Be Told

Every day, every hour, every minute, every second, there is a story to be told. Real life stories. Stories make us happy, sad, cheerful, depressed, inspiring, regretful, and lessons learned. Life stories humans live everyday. Do you have a story to share? Everyone does.

Chances are high few people know your stories. Every week, few life stories appear in the media or in the bookstores. Fortunately, the internet allows you to share your stories. When your story is on the internet, the world can read your story. You don’t have to be an author to write a story. You need to know basic grammar. If you grammar is weak, teach yourself to write better. Continue to write stories to practice learning grammar. If you learn grammar incorrectly, your practice writing stories wastes your time. Practice perfectly.

Here is a short story: The story is my Christmas Shopping. Since 1996, I do all my Christmas shopping in one day. The last three shopping days, 2004-2006, I visited new places. In 2004, I shopped at Santana Row, a high-end open shopping mall. It was my first time visiting. Unfortunately, the mall is mostly clothing stories and goods towards women. I rarely visit.

In 2005, I visited Oakridge Mall. It was my first time shopping at Oakridge Mall. The major stores include Target, Macys, and Sears. Since then, I visited Oakridge Mall to shop and to hang out with my friends. And in 2006, I shopped at Downtown Santa Cruz. It was my first time visiting downtown. Since then, I went to Santa Cruz two more times in 2007. One of my personal goals is to visit Santa Cruz three more times before my 2008 birthday.

The 2005 and 2006 shopping days became important for me because I revisit the places many times. For the 2007 Christmas shopping, visit a new place or visit a place you haven’t been in a long time. You never know you may be visiting the place again in the future.

When you write stories, you can talk whatever I want XD If you don’t have a story, do something to write a story.

*Side note. My goals on my webpage states I visit Santa Cruz five times. The reason why I visit Santa Cruz three times is because one of my new goals I created three weeks ago is building a new gaming PC which takes time away from visiting Santa Cruz. I update the goals soon.

No comments: