Monday, June 30, 2008

Last Week Was Faster Than The Flash

The week of June 23 was the fastest week ever in my life as I recall. One blink of an eye and the day was Friday--already ready for the weekend. I was thinking of the picnic in Treasure Island on Saturday June 21. Last week was supersonic fast!!! (I remember October 2007 being my fastest month ever.)

The work week was meh or all right. Nothing too stressful. My department has a new manager and two teams have new management. I completed a few assignments and completed my weekly responsibilities. The past three weeks I’ve been waiting for management to tell everyone the new responsibilities, new goals, and new procedures. I remember one Dilbert comic said there could be weeks of confusion with no work at all when new management works in a department. I’m experience the no work at all--mostly. Furthermore, about 10 workers from my department went to the new department the old manager is in charge. One of the workers has not given me the data I need to complete a report due two weeks ago >__<

Outside work, I played Team Fortress 2 on Monday night. It’s been a long time since my friends and I played Monday Night Team Fortress 2. I call it MNTF2 similar to Monday Night Football (MNF), LOL. There is a good chance I play tonight. On Tuesday, I was super tired after dinner I went to sleep. I slept for 9 hours. *shakes fist* Must be TF2 =P Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I went to the gym.

The week of June 30 is going to be fast, too. Friday is 4th of July holiday. I have no plans for the three day weekend. I think of something.

No comments: