Sunday, November 08, 2015

1,000th Blog

I achieve a personal milestone. I never thought I write one thousand blogs when I blogged My First Blog on Aug 4, 2005. I realized I had been blogging less in July 2012 when I wrote 75 blogs in 2011. I was on pace to write 70 blogs in 2012. In comparison, I wrote 100 blogs in 2010 and wrote 131 blogs in 2009. I created a personal goal writing nine blogs per month to achieve my one thousand blogs in Nov 2015. Why nine instead of ten? I have other life priorities. I must live a life to think of blog ideas.

My life changed forever when I realized I must grow up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. I blogged my Top Five Mistakes I Learned On And After Oct 4, 2008. I retired from anime sharing my Top Ten My All Time Favorite Anime Series. I shared my mistakes including 2007 Was Actually A Bad Year, The Correct Growing Up Part 2, and I'm No Longer Nice. I shared my Washington Canada 2008 vacation which is number two in my Top Ten Vacations. I give life advice such as 100% Success Rate To Keep The Toilet Seat Down, How I Buy DVDs, shopping for a mattress My New Mattress, and Think With Your Penis.

I say with high confidence eyeballing my past blogs I have been getting better. I'm getting stronger, smarter, kinder, and wiser. I believe more about myself. I connect the dots backwards later what I'm doing today rewards me tomorrow. The blogs I write today I read them tomorrow learning, reflecting, and improving. For example, the work blogs Work Sat Nov 15, 2014 and Work Nov 23, 2013. Another example is my second look blogs such as A Second Look At 2013.

I continue my common theme blogs Top Ten such as Top Ten Favorite Beatles Songs, Sign Of My Times (SOMT) such as SOMT: Transitional Kindergarten, and pictures from my smart phone such as Nostalgia Atari 2600 And Wine Pallets.

I successfully wrote one thousand blogs and nine blogs a month. I reward myself lowering my writing blog requirement from nine a month to five or six a month. There is more life to experience. I must learn more. I must meet new people. There are new adventures to seek. There are new experiences to experience. I do my best writing nine blogs a month. I introduce flashback blogs. I repost a past blog because I want to evaluate what I wrote. Was I correct? Do I have an update? Reposting is a good way to remind myself my past blogs. I can't change the past. I can change my opinion. For example, a future flashback blog is Finding The Missing Pieces. Do I find my missing life pieces? Another future flashback blog is Happy Life. Is a happy life relative? And school districts begin The Five Year High School.

There is no top ten blogs or top 100 blogs. I have no time. I have more important priorities. I sincerely thank you to everyone who reads my blogs. I hope I made a difference to someone. Never stop innovating. Innovate infinitely.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: