Tuesday, November 10, 2015

All The People In My Life

2005 was the year I started to meet new people, make new friends, and create new circle of friends. I failed the three when I was in my 20s. People come and go in my life. It's life. People change. I change. People move on to new lives. I move on. I continue to welcome new people.

I'm part of a group of people moving forward opening new chapters. I seek new adventures. I experience new experiences. I continue getting stronger, smarter, kinder, and wiser. I'm creating chances to live a better life. I have confidence to say I'm a better person today compared to the last time someone knew me. I want to be part of something great. My next great moment is being independent.

I ask a question to all the people I had any relationship including friend, family, acquaintance, or co-worker. Are you living a better life today compared to the last time we met? I haven't seen you in a while. I hope all of you are living better lives today compared to when we last met. I hope all of you are getting stronger, smarter, kinder, and wiser. Maybe we see each other soon sharing successful stories. We're part of a group of people living better lives.

Moreover, I hope to meet more people in the good human beings group. You're going to meet a good Raymond Mar. I'm working hard to catch up what I missed from my past. I help you live a better life. You help me live a better life. I look forward creating new relationships. I look forward to reestablish existing relationships with some people in my past life. I assure the world I take no relationship for granted.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: