Monday, November 30, 2015

Black Friday 2015

My Black Friday 2015 was another boring busiest shopping day of the year. I felt the deals were worse compared to last year. The big discounts were really not big. Many Black Friday items were the same as previous years. I felt many retailers scaled back their items for sale.

My shopping started at 7am. I purchased Castrol motor oil and Purolator oil filter at Pep Boys. The Black Friday sale price must be redeemed via mail-in rebate. I purchased Inside Out on BD, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I on BD, and A Christmas Story on DVD at Target. Head & Shoulders shampoo was on sale at Walgreens with an on-line coupon. I purchased Rite-Aid's Black Friday buy 1, get 2 free bath sponges; Belvita; a two-liter of 7-Up from their $.99 all two liter sodas, and Nivea and Eucerin trial size hand lotions.

I finally used my $4.86 Office Depot gift card I held since Sep 2011 to purchase a SanDisk USB 3.0 64GB and two Crystal Geyser 24 pack bottle water.

My Black Friday online shopping was at drugstore.com. I purchased ten Vanicream soap bars and Dr. Scholl's Moleskin.

Side notes: (1) Rite-Aid sold Head & Shoulders shampoo at the same price as Walgreens on their Sun Nov 29, 2015 ad. (2) I returned A Christmas Story back to Target.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: