Friday, June 04, 2010

De Anza Week May 31, 2010

Mon May 31, 2010

No school. Memorial Day weekend.

Tue June 1, 2010

We got our second mid-term scores. I arrived late. I entered the door and the instructor called my name to get my mid-term. Good timing, lol. The instructor was not happy. She was more angry than the first mid-term in Acct 1B. One person almost got a perfect. There were three students who scored above 88%. I was one of the three. I got a 90%.

Note to self: eat Milky Way candy bars cold.

I forgot to mention the second mid-term for Bus 18 the instructor added four points for the curve. There were two announcements. The first announcement was class on Thur June 10 is not cancelled. The second announcement is the third mid-term is delayed from Thur June 3 to Tue June 8. This weekend I'm cramming.

I got a 105% for the Acct 66 mid-term. The extra credit increased my score above 100%. The adjustments for studying the class paid off. Unbelievable! One question was difficult I actually answered most of it correctly.

Thur June 3, 2010

The last quiz for Acct 1C was taken. I got an 8 out of 10. Not too bad for me not reading chapter 24 and not doing the homework. The chapter is almost completed.

This weekend I'm cramming four chapters for Tue's mid-term in Bus 18. I have a homework assignment to help me study.

After Bus 18 I went home because I forgot to put the defrosted chicken in the refrigerator. I stopped at McDonalds for a 10 piece chicken mcnugget combo dinner. Throughout the day I have been eating out: breakfast, lunch, snacks. All the food I ate I purchased.

I arrived 15 minutes late for Acct 66C. The instructor jokingly asked "Why I was late?" I got caught off guard I had no response. I sarcastically sprinted to my seat. The class was boring again. I focused on the lecture and copying the homework from the projector.

This weekend is catch up on all schoolwork.

I'm A Good Guy Growing Up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: