I needed a filling on a tooth located at my bottom right. The filling was not a typical filling on the top of the tooth. The filling was on the backside on top of the gum line. It's the best way I can describe it. The dentist used laser to remove a tiny portion of the overlapping gum covering the hole to be filled.
Unfortunately, there was minor gum irritation which lasted ten days. I was afraid I needed post filling treatment. My home treatment succeeded. I blog my treatment as a reminder for future dental problems.
Tue Aug 4, 2026. Filling operation in the afternoon. Used water pix before I went to bed. Felt pain at the resin composite. Bleeding afterwards while brushing my teeth. Saw blood on the gums.
Wed Aug 5. No blood on the gums when I woke up in the morning.
Thur Aug 6. Dental floss at night. Lowered strength for the water pix. No blood. Felt pain.
Fri Aug 7. Increased strength for the water pix to my preferred setting. I avoided spraying water at the filling. Stopped wearing my bottom retainer temporarily.
Sat Aug 8. It seemed I accidentally cut my gum flossing at the left side of the filling tooth. Maybe the cut delayed healing.
Sun Aug 9. Rinsed with hydrogen peroxide. I mixed hydrogen peroxide 3% and water to ratio 1:1 or 50% hydrogen peroxide 3% and 50% water. Rinsed once.
I ate food on the left side of my mouth.
Mon Aug 10. Rinsed with hydrogen peroxide two times today.
Tue Aug 11. Rinsed with hydrogen peroxide three times today.
Wed Aug 12. Rinsed with hydrogen peroxide three times today.
Thur Aug 13. Rinsed with hydrogen peroxide three times today.
Fri Aug 14. Rinsed with hydrogen peroxide two times today.
Sat Aug 15. Rinsed with hydrogen peroxide one time today.
Mon Aug 17. No bleeding since Mon Aug 10. No pain as long as I ate on the left side of my mouth. The dental floss gum cut looking like a cut on skin had been healing. I see the curve line. Wore my top retainer and bottom retainer.
Tue Aug 18. Began eating on the right side of my mouth. I continued focusing my eating on the left side of my mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment