Sunday, August 23, 2026

The Forgivable Trap

Any person in any social-economic status is gullible to be trapped. The person stops learning. The person stops innovating. The person becomes weak. Intelligence declines. Physical and mental strength maintenance cease. There is emotional instability. Financial discipline disappears. Sleep hours decrease. Memory declines; in particular, the lessons learned to success are forgotten. Life is taken for granted. There is too much complacency.

Fortunately, the trap is temporary. There is an escape strategy. Work is required. Continuous work is required to avoid the trap. Self-improvement is a start. The trap is forgivable because it's easy to fall into the trap. I was a victim. I'm lucky I'm no longer trapped. I work as hard as I can.

"Bud, I like you. Just remember something. Man looks in the abyss. There's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character, and that is what keeps him out of the abyss." --Lou Mannheim, Wall Street

No comments: