Monday, June 13, 2011

De Anza Week June 6, 2011

Mon June 6

Today’s lecture was worse than Wed June 1 when everyone got back from the Memorial Day weekend. The positive side was I didn’t fall asleep. The negative side was the lecture was boring, boring, and boring.

The professor finished lecturing chapter 6 and began chapter 7. Some students asked for a delay on the chapter 7 homework due Friday. I looked at the homework. There are so many questions. The concepts are getting drier and I’m having trouble comprehending. Also, I can use the delay because I have to catch up on my personal life.

I’m going to be honest. I’m losing interest in the class.

Wed June 8

It’s survival mode. I just care about passing the class. My grade can be A, B, or C. I can’t take for granted being lazy and the professor handing out passing grades on a silver platter. Maybe I apply to transfer to a four year college in the future. If I get a bad grade in Auditing, then it may affect my chances I'm accepted. On the other hand, knowing the professor, attending all classes, submitting all homework, submitting most extra credit, I should pass as long as I don’t bomb the final.

I remember taking Computer Science 46A at San Jose State University in Fall Semester ’93. I failed the final, but the professor gave me a C- grade. I was saved because the professor knew my name, attended all classes, and submitted al homework. Another reason was my classmate knew C++ and was a programmer in the US Marines. To repeat, I’m not taking for granted I pass the class.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: