Thursday, June 02, 2011

De Anza Week May 30, 2011

Mon May 30

Memorial Day weekend. No school.

Wed June 1

Today was the last day I arrive late. I was fatigued from Memorial Day weekend. The professor reviewed auditing from chapters 1-4. Next, the professor told everyone final’s day which is Thur June 23. Time’s flying fast. We have three weeks of classes. I must devote time daily studying.

My fatigue got the best of me as I fell asleep during the lecture. I can’t help it, and the professor’s lecture was boring. The classmate who sits on my right said today’s lecture felt like it was the longest class session.

My priority is finishing chapter 6 reading and homework. Then I read chapter 7.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog