Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cleaning The House Should Be Fun


One of the best joys living in a house, apartment, condo, studio, motor home, or room is cleaning. People spend time inside sleeping at night, hosting gatherings, eating a meal, raising a family, and relaxing after a hard day's work. I don't want my residence to be messy and unorganized. They're an eye sore. Moreover, I hate junk. Junk is clutter. Junk wastes space collecting dust and has no practically.

Cleaning my house shows I make an effort to maintain cleanliness, and cleanliness is a good attribute. I show ownership and I care about my living. There is organization everywhere. I know where everything is. I throw away junk. There is no wasted space. I keep the rooms free from clutter.

There is no stress cleaning my house. A thorough house cleaning is needed often including the bathrooms, kitchen sink, and the carpets. My thorough cleaning goes smoothly because I maintain my house as clean as possible daily. Furthermore, there is no junk such that there is minimal moving around furniture and home accessories when I vacuum.

Cleaning the house is not fun when there is junk and clutter. If I hear someone hating to clean, then there is a good chance the person has junk and clutter. There is bumping into boxes and junk. There is less maneuverability vacuuming. There is frustration. Moving items around is a waste of time. Remove the junk and clutter. Life is less stressful, the house has open space, and cleaning the house is fun.

If you feel stressed, depressed, sad, gloomy, or even bored, then clean your residence. Take a life time out. Free the mind from the daily grind. Perhaps, you find a treasure or memento from the past. You pause for a moment. Then you continue cleaning up.

1 comment:

Jules said...

So true! I feel less stressed when I have a clutter-free house. When we live with less, it's so much easier and enjoyable to clean. I'm in the process of cleaning out 15 years of collecting. Every day it gets easier and easier.