Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My New Innovating Common Knowledge Introduction

It’s time for a new introduction. I think my new intro describes my blog to the heart of my theme. Thank you to the readers who read my blog!

My New Introduction
Welcome! My blog innovates and improves life’s common knowledge and experience. The successful people find ways doing something better, and they continue getting better. They innovate their lives infinitely. Bruce Lee said it best, “Even today, I dare not say that I have reached a state of achievement . . . for learning is boundless.” I encourage people to seek better ways. My life gets better every day. I share my highlights, my lighter side, my current events, a question, and an opinion.

My Old Introduction
My personal philosophy is, “Never stop innovating life . . . Innovate Infinitely.” The theme is Innovate Common Knowledge. My posts are common knowledge innovated. There is always a better way, always something to improve, always a different approach, and always a different thought to any common knowledge. In addition, I post recent happenings, a question, and an occasional opinion <:-) Welcome to my blog!

No comments: