Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Philosophies Of Raymond Mar 3

My third version is a lighter and funnier side of living life. Here are my answers for those who have life's small questions and confusions. Enjoy

Physical activity. We're human beings. We have arms and legs. Routine walking is not a physical activity. Gardening is not a physical activity. Physical activity involves arms, legs, body, and breathing.

I like Mondays. Monday is the most important day of the week. If I have a good start of the new week, then chances are high my week is good. It takes effort and focus. I recently discover and I create a new rule I perform my best to like Mondays. Starting a project or responsibility on a good note is important to succeed. The same attitude applies to like Mondays.

No shoes in the house. There should be a federal law against wearing shoes in the house. Shoes attract dirt, dust, and anything from the outside indoors. I don't want to live in a dirty house. Leave the shoes at the doorway.

There should be a shoe police force specializing in enforcing no shoes in the house. People need jobs. The government can use extra money from the $500 first offense fine and higher dollar fines for repeated offense.

Smart phones for people. Smart phones are part of our lifestyles. They are convenient, time savers, and valuable in emergency situations. Smart phones are part of our lifestyles, especially communicating with others via talk, text, email, chat, and social networking. There is a smart way and a dumb way using smart phones. My smart phone helps me live my life; my smart phone is not my life.

If you have no friends, you might as well be dead. I mean real friends you physically see and socialize with.

T-shirts. A person must have a good selection of t-shirts with a PG or PG-13 theme. If you have trouble finding t-shirts, I suggest Woot's Shirt Of The Day and Threadless online stores. Wait for Threadless' $12 sales.

I'm happy and I support the plastic bag ban at retail and supermarkets. I have a less chance of spending too much on goods and groceries.

Books and newspapers. I'm old school such that I prefer holding the book and newspaper in my hands. They give me an opportunity to read something not from a screen and to stay away from the computer or smart phone. It's unfortunate I eventually read both electronically in the future.

Fresh fruits and vegetables. I believe in taking the time and spending a few extra dollars buying fruits and vegetables at a local farmer's market. Costco's fruits and vegetables selections stink.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: