Monday, May 26, 2014

My Own Most Interesting Man In The World Quotes

I'm a fan of The Most Interesting Man In The World commercials and radio ads. I do my best to blog the latest quotes. I created my own quotes. These quotes are not aired on TV or the radio to the best of my knowledge. Enjoy!

(Jonathan Goldsmith is the actor who portrays The Most Interesting Man In The World for the Dos Equis beer commercials. The narrator is Will Lyman from Frontline.)

*When he pays in cash, he always has exact change.

*He doesn't know the taste of sore throat lozenges.

*Last night's nightmare was their own nightmare.

*He's allowed to drive in the carpool lane solo.

*If he was a police officer, he drives a manual transmission police sedan.

*He always sleeps with the right amount of blankets every night.

*Bigfoot thinks he's an urban legend.

*He can put a crying infant to sleep when he sings, "Mary Had A Little Lamb".

*He knows how to say "thank you" in 50 languages.

*He's a good driver, a good pilot, a good motor cyclist, a good bicyclist, a good skateboarder, etc.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: