Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Be Strong To Be Sane

What is saving you from becoming insane? What is preventing you from becoming crazy? You're a good person. What does it take to not be a bad person? A TV show. A person. A hobby. A place in your city. There can be more than one item, person, activity, or place. My sanity is saved playing Mahjong (Riichi), working out at the gym, reading books, blogging, following sport headlines, and cooking currently. Also, I'm working hard to achieve my next big goal which is independence. I job search five days a week. I learn new job skills six days a week. I want to move out of the house. I want to live on my own. I want to control more of my life. I want to make more choices for myself. I want to live a good life consistently. I want to be more proactive. I want to meet new people. I want to make more friends. I'm not throwing away my life watching TV eight hours a day, drinking, playing video games, and being physically inactive.

In addition, I follow the philosophy of the late Steve Jobs. I blogged my Top Ten Steve Jobs Quotes. Two of my top ten quotes are the following: (1) Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma--which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. (2) The journey is the reward.

Stay busy. Boredom kills the life motivation to live. Strength, courage, intelligence, and motivation are required to be a sane human being. It's ironic working hard is required to stay busy. Be patient. Pace yourself. A person's motivation is more important than a person's knowledge. "I will" is more important than "I know."

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: