Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My First Pop Tart

Yesterday, I went to the supermarket and purchased a box of strawberry and strawberry with icing Pop Tarts. The price was $2.00 per box. I’m guessing the cheap price because the store wanted to sell the old Pop Tarts. The boxes had American Idols Live Tour 2007 and the tour is almost over. Thank you to preservatives =D BTW, I compared the nutrition percentages. If I read correctly, it seemed the strawberry with icing is more nutritious than plain strawberry. Makes no sense. I believe the strawberry with icing has more sugar.

For breakfast, I ate the strawberry today. I heated the strawberry Pop Tarts in the microwave for 30 seconds. The instructions said 3 seconds on high. My microwave is weak. I took one bite and my impression was the pop tart tasted plain. I tasted more of the pastry than the strawberry jelly. Biscuits with no butter tasted better, IMO. Perhaps, toasting is better. I try the toaster tomorrow for the strawberry icing.

I’m confident I’m not going to eat Pop Tarts for a long, long time. I eat healthy breakfast consisting of bread, cereal, milk, oatmeal, and fruit. The Pop Tarts is something I say I ate a Pop Tart in my life ~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Pop-tart is something you put in the toaster. It "Pop's" out of the toaster like bread. That's why it's called "Pop" tarts. I haven't had one in years.