Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Open The Jello Box Away From The Boiling Water

Yesterday, I made Jello lime flavor. I finished broiling the water in the pot for three boxes of Jello and I placed the pot on the table. I successfully poured the first bag of Jello in the pot. I was opening the second box on top of the pot and I dropped the second box in the pot. Water spilled on the table and the floor. I immediately cleaned up the floor because the hot water damages the floor. I cleaned up the table next. I was pissed =< After I finished making the Jello, I mopped the floor where water spilled.

Lesson learned for making and cooking food. Open, cut, or tear the ingredient box away from the liquid source to prevent accidental dropping the box inside the liquid source. Open, cut, or tear the ingredient bag on top of the liquid source to prevent spilling the ingredients outside the liquid source.

No comments: