Monday, October 13, 2008

2007 Was Actually A Bad Year

Sat and Sun I thought about the year 2007. 2007 was the fastest year for me ever. I didn’t mention in my 2007 Year In Review that 2007 was a good year no matter what happened because I worked at Cisco starting in March. Apr-Dec 2007 could be bad months and I still have a good 2007. I’m going to be honest. 2007 was a bad year. Why was 2007 a bad year? In all honestly, I had no big goals in 2007 other than working at Cisco and owning my first car. The year included a false sense of accomplishment. I had no motivators from calendar 2007 to calendar 2008. There were some good moments. Overall, 2007 was a bad year. The Summer Sabbatical was a joke. No excuses :< And I was supposed to build a new home PC at the end of 2007. I’m researching on the new home PC today and I finish before the end of the year. Moreover, I forgot who I was. I was not myself in 2007, and the false personality, false attitude, false Raymond Mar carried over to 2008. I was lucky to realize the full of falseness last weekend and especially realizing I must grow up earlier in Oct. I felt ashamed of myself being a person I was not. I acted, behaved, and thought process were not being myself. I apologize to everyone who hung around with me and thought of me as a freak, creepy, weird, dumb, slow, jerk, coward, and impolite person. I’m not. I’m growing up and I’m wasting no time catching up to my age. Side Note: I want to review my new daily Top Five. 1. Don't criticize, condemn, and complain, and don't compare with others. 2. Don't act like a jerk or bitch. 3. Always speak calmly and be calm. 4. Don't daydream when driving. 5. Keep your head up high . . . make eye contact when shaking hands. I get personal at my personal blog Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: