Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Thought On Star Trek Movies

I consider myself a casual Star Trek fan. I haven't seen all the Star Trek TV episodes from original James T. Kirk to Enterprise. I'm not even a general Star Trek fan. I watched all the Star Trek movies except Star Trek: Nemesis. The Star Trek summer'09 movie is a must watch from casual to die hard fans. I think Star Trek II is the best and Star Trek I is the worse.

Before Star Trek summer'09, there were ten Star Trek movies. Nemesis was the tenth movie. There were good Star Trek movies such as Star Trek II, Star Trek IV, and First Contact. There were bad Star Trek movies such as Star Trek I and Star Trek V.

Just like life, the Star Trek movie franchise is not 100% good; likewise with Star Wars and many other movie franchises. There are going to be good movies and bad movies. Everyone has good years and bad years including people in sales, owning a business, college classes, and sports. I had good years and bad years. If you had a good year, make next year a great year. If you had a bad year, realize the mistakes and make next year a good year.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: