Monday, July 13, 2009

Accutane Day 158


My next appointment is Thur July 16. I have free time and the timing is good for an update. I write another update after the appointment if there is a significant update and/or change to my face.

Accutane deserves respect as a powerful drug. I mentioned in the last Accutane update and I'm repeating again. Accutane must be respected. The drug has kept my face dry, and with the weather being humid and being sick lately has made my face and hands feel really dry. I got another dermatitis breakout on my hands on Tue June 30. And I'm getting minor breakouts of eczema.

I apply Cutivate on my dermatitis two times a day and Vanicream on my face at least two times a day. Today, I'm low on Cutivate so I apply Vanicream on my dermatitis during the day and Cutivate before I sleep. I have not seen any harmful warts with my eyes. The small warts are hard to see. The dermatologist uses a special light to find the harmful warts to apply liquid nitrogen. I apply Aldara to the warts. And I apply Blistex Lip Medex lip balm to my lips before I sleep.

I welcome the side effects because they tell me Accutane is working such as treating the warts!

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: