Thursday, April 21, 2011

Auditing Life Objectively

I got this blog idea on the first week of auditing classes. Auditors must work objectively when auditing financial statements—free from bias with professional skepticism. The very few people who read my blogs know some blogs I promote living better, always finding ways to be better, change, never stop innovating life, and continue learning something new. I also promote exercising, cooking, meeting new people and making new friends, seeking new interests and hobbies, and visiting new places for the first time. And there is learning from your mistakes, taking something negative and making it positive, and much more.

Today’s blog I promote nothing. I’m not blogging a man must learn how to change oil, parents should encourage their children to learn sports, or fiction books are better than self-help books to learn how to be a better person. (Wait a minutes, I just did, lol.) Instead, I’m going to audit life—just life. I blog my objective view on life.

My lifestyle is not the best: seeking new adventures, being with friends, eating new foods, listening to classical music, not sitting on the couch watching television for extended periods of a day, wearing costumes at anime conventions. Neither are my classmates, my neighbors, my extended family, my friends, and strangers. I believe if a person is happy with the way he or she is living, then the world is happy. The person can agree, disagree, or partially agree with my lifestyle. The person may adapt part of my lifestyle to be happier. I may adapt part of the person’s lifestyle to be happier. It goes both ways.

Any lifestyle you choose including drinking six beers a day, living alone, watching television for the entire day, standing in one place watching people for a long time, playing video games day and night, attending college classes throughout an adult life, basket weaving, staying at home and chatting with online friends, working in retail at age 65, picky eater, eat fast food daily, sleep 12 hours a day, play with Barbie dolls, your residence decorated all in gothic, collect bottle caps, take showers every three days, and so on . . . as long as you’re happy, nobody is harmed, I’m happy for you. My audit on life is complete. The world is happy because people’s lives are happy.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: