Saturday, April 02, 2011

The Bad March Was Back

The month of March has been bad months in my life. I don’t know why. Anything unfortunate beyond my control and bad luck have taken place in March. I can’t remember any specific incidents or moments. March has been depressing months.

I thought I broke bad month March in 2009 and 2010. Those years were good March months. March 2009 should not count to be honest because I neither worked nor went to school. I lost my job in November 2008. March 2010 actually broke the long streak. The last week of March 2010 reassured a good March because it was my spring vacation when I hiked at Pinnacles National Park and Point Lobos State Park for the first time.

Bad month March came back in 2011. On February 27, I took a monthly calendar and wrote my tests, finals, and appointments. There was too much going on it was stressful. Further, I got sick on Sunday March 6. I had trouble sleeping from Tuesday March 8 to Friday March 11. I went to an urgent care clinic on Saturday March 12. My primary care physician closed his office on Saturday. He used to be open on Saturdays. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection. I had to see him again on Tuesday March 22 because my infection got worse on Sunday March 20. The last week of March my health improved. The last time I got a sinus infection was in March 2008, the last time I saw my primary care physician.

There were positive moments. I ate lunch or dinner at new restaurants. I watched classic movies such as A Streetcar Named Desire, King Kong, and Singin’ In The Rain. And I purchased a new San Francisco Giants baseball cap.

I’m looking forward to April and the rest of 2011. I want to make 2011 another good year with new experiences, new adventures, meeting new friends, and learning new things.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: