Monday, July 18, 2011

It Took Place On Summer 2011

I want to encourage everyone to make summer 2011 memorable. I want everyone to take at least 14 summer days to create memories. Seek new adventures, experience new experiences, meet new people and make new friends, try something new, have courage to get out and do something, anything. If the 14 days were accomplished, then do another 14 days.

The reason I encourage 2011 and not 2012 and beyond is because I feel 2011 is the last good year to make something happen. Summer 2011 so far is stable for the most part in terms of world events, political events, the economy, and peace of mind. My gut feeling says 2012 is less stable. Go with the flow.

Some of my Summer 2011 highlights include graduating college, attending Anime Expo for my vacation, purchasing a new smart phone, and watching a classic movie at the Stanford Theater. I hope to find a job soon.

Make Summer 2011 a time to remember. There is half of July and August remaining. Good luck!

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: