Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Unemployed Like Me Has Expenses

Adults have expenses whether employed or unemployed. It’s very difficult to live without expenses. Take me for example. I live at home with my parents. There is nothing to be ashamed. I do my share around the house. I cook, clean, do laundry, wash dishes, and take care of myself to minimize my parents dependency. I have some money from my past jobs to spend for my family including buying groceries and paying for an occasional going out to eat at a restaurant.

I also have some money to spend for myself. I pay for my bare necessities, cell phone, gas, and entertainment. I do a good job controlling my spending. I’m very selective when it comes to spending for fun activities. I shop around for the best deals and cheapest prices.

The unemployed people living in today’s tough economy still has to live life: eat, wear clothing, drive to places, stay clean, staying in touch with people via cell phone and/or internet, mail letters, and more. The expenses are higher for those with children. Some money is spent when being with friends such as going out to a restaurant. An unemployed person can’t avoid friends just because money is tight. Friends are important during tough times.

The unemployed most likely has more time than money. Use the extra time wisely to prepare for your next job and be a better person. Try something new. Visit a new place. Continue searching for a job. A job doesn’t come to you on a silver platter. Spend your savings wisely. Good luck and continue living.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

1 comment:

asingaporeanson said...

sharing your unemployment woes at the moment (hope you are out of it already)

i like this post. it gives me encouragement.

thanks