Saturday, September 22, 2012

No Online Grocery Shopping For Me

One routine I continue for the rest of my life is grocery shopping. Going to the grocery store is a reason to leave the house. I breath fresh air, get my vitamin D from the sun, and blend in with people in my neighborhood.

I want to see and touch my groceries I can't do online. I read the Sunday ads and the grocery ads from the mail for sales. It's fun buying groceries on sale to save money. It takes 5-10 minutes to read the ads. Moreover, I see new products available for the consumer.

I feel good physically going shopping. Grocery shopping is a time out from daily life. I enter the store, browse by walking the aisles, and buy my groceries. I take ownership what I buy because I want to buy the best to live my best. The grocery store is like a peaceful zone. All of life's troubles stay outside the store. I see many foods and drinks. I purchase my favorite foods and drinks for a good life. I try new foods and drinks that interest me. Good food and drinks are a key for a happy life.

I can't experience all this buying groceries online. Read my thoughts on grocery shopping for anyone who hates going to the grocery store. Try it. A little effort and a smile may change your mind shopping for groceries.

No comments: