Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I Blog, You Comment Apr 26, 2016

There are two out of many attributes defining a good human being. The first attribute is independent thinking. Think for yourself. Express your opinion. The second attribute is respecting everyone's thoughts and opinions same, different, or in between. Thank you for sharing your comments and opinions.

A few readers applauded me when I wrote Yes Slow Down. I blogged the world needs to relax. The world is fatigued. Specifically, I need to slow down because life is a marathon, not a sprint.


Good for you. Take your time. Work slowly yet efficiently. --Shu Hackler, Laredo, TX

You're making the correct choice finding time to rest, recover, and sleep well. There's always tomorrow. There's always another day to watch that TV show. -- Carmelita Bettcher, San Antonio, TX

The pyramids and Rome weren't built overnight. Take your time. Success will follow. -- Deloise Gagner, Henderson, NV

My two teenagers can't slow down. They're busy studying, busy with school sports, and busy socializing. They rarely have time for family. What's the world coming treating our sons and daughters like this? It wasn't that way when I was in high school. My high school was go to school, chat with friends during activities, and not even worrying about college applications. -- Lawerence Faucett, Los Gatos, CA

Cash, greed, and power will rule the world. Without them these people rather die. No time to be slow. Life is about cash and the bottom line. The end result matters no matter what it takes. -- Miguel Sanchez, Mesa, AZ

My secret living for 95 years. It's plenty of sleep. -- Glady Youngblood, Lexington-Fayette, KY

Sense of urgency is full of sh**. These people are making money in the short-term making every minute and every deal count. But when they're 50 or 60 popping pills for lack of healthy diet and exercise. No way I'm living that way in my old years. -- Jeri Delacerda, Huntington, NY

Parents added more to my Top Ten Life Advices I Wished Somebody Told Me In My 20s. My top ten list is the following: college grades are overrated, seek new adventures and experience new experiences, get stronger, be responsible, control of my own life, don't take life for granted, meet new people and make new friends, make mistakes, move out as soon as possible, and embrace change.


Get a part time job. That's how you learn the world and people. --JKReally via email

I told my college sons to meet new people and make friends in real. Online doesn't count. -- Reinaldo Scofield, Denver, CO

Save money. Learn investing. These people at Wall Street care only for their greed and their bottom line profits. Wall Street knows how to take advantage of idiot investors. -- Kimbra Duhaime, Chula Vista, CA

Visit a foreign country is my number one advice. -- Karyn Taubman, Montgomery, AL

There are two common life sayings which are live in the present moment and prepare for the future. Both life sayings are correct when combined. They're useless separated. I elaborated the combined in Live For Today And Live For Tomorrow.


Fantastic! Well written! I was confused when my parents told me one day to make my mark today. Time passes. They told me when I started in my freshmen year college is preparing me for the future. I was confused. I realized in my mid 30s my parents were correct both times. -- Annamae Griffey, Houston, TX

I'm happy you realized how much you missed living in the present when you were younger. You will succeed at catching up what you missed. I wish you the best doing it now for tomorrow. -- Marybelle Hemmings, Washington D.C.

I knew I made the right choices. No drugs, no drinking, no smoking. Some of my college friends, classmates, and acquaintances were lucky they turned out ok. Some of them didn't turn out ok. They're losers wasting time. They just didn't get their college lives. The drugs, drinking and smoking were life lessons corrected for the ok. The ones didn't turn out ok are still doing drugs, drinking, and/or smoking. They lived in the present and didn't care for the future. They're heavily in debt they haven't paid their loans. -- Sherman Kunkle, New Orleans, LA

The gym is the best example of living today for tomorrow. I love how you wrote the exercise. I exercise now for a healthier tomorrow. I hired a personal trainer. I don't want to walk around in my 80s with a walker. -- Tosha Gwinn, Sacramento, CA

A lot of thank you comments when I wrote my 1,000th Blog.


Please keep blogging. I read them. I learn from them. --iluvcookies via email

Cheers, Mate!!! --Paul K., Australia

Another 1,000 blogs, please. I want to see you grow and improve. It's too bad some people never grow and improve. I see the strength in you coming out. Best wishes and successes are coming. Be patient. -- Vernia Altieri, Virginia Beach, VA

Now that you wrote 1,000 blogs, relax and take a break. No need to write nine blogs a month anymore. Stop continuing. You need to take time off blogging and more time going outdoors. I want to read more action and successes. I hope so when you finally move out and get a job. -- Danny Morais, Pittsburgh, PA

On the other hand . . .

I hoped you stopped at 1,000. The blog sphere has too much crap. You're full of crap big time! -- Joni Fuson, Newark, NJ

Now that you wrote 1,000 blogs, stop. One less crap blog in the internet to read. -- Alvin Bondurant, Colorado Springs, CO

Go start your innovating life. You need a life, loser. -- Mathew Lucchesi, Minneapolis, MI

Stop writing and start living. Your blogs are garbage. Write less, live more. Then write another 1,000 blogs when you're older. -- Tyson Kearns, Memphis, TN

I devoted a blog titled All The People In My Life to everyone I met, the people who influenced me who I am today, and hopefully I influenced most of the people who were in my life. People come and go. I wish the best for those who are not part of my life currently.


I keep in touch with everyone because of Facebook. High school, military, and my neighbors from all the cities I lived. I'm happy to say most of them are doing well. --R.D. I., Japan

I thought about the people in my past life after I read your blog. There were a few with bad childhoods. I hope they're doing well. -- Orville Blum, Akron, OH

I'm sad to say through communications with acquaintances a few of my friends now in their 40s and 50s are experiencing rough times. One of them is homeless. As life continues, people change for the better or for the worse. If anyone in my past is encountered with me, I answer I'm lucky I am what I am today. --I. Smith, no city

I wrote another confusing blog titled Growing Up Too Late Was Not My Fault. I stated my current life situation being behind was the fault of others. I listed my reasons I grew up later than I should have beyond my control. Some readers thought other reasons.


I will say this regarding growing up too late or late. It's subjective when is too late and when is late. Frankly speaking, you did it. The obstacles life presented you consider yourself a winner. -- Dusty Borquez, Hialeah, FL

Full of bull [is my] conclusion your life is today. Blaming your shortcomings on others. Be more responsible. You're a coward. -- Edna Comacho, Dallas, TX

I read the blog not knowing when you grew up. 20s, 30s, 40s? How old were you? I stopped reading after the first reason because you're grown up. End of blog. No need to state the reason why you're late. -- Darell Nida, Omaha, NE

These were excuses in your past life. You lived a naive life, and those excuses were reasons you stayed naive and didn't want to grow up. --Earl Smith, Italy

It sounded like you knew what you were doing and you didn't want to grow up. Shame on you. You deserve to be living behind everyone else. -- Stephnie Principe, Wichita, KS

My neighbor's son is 35 years old. Dropped out of college. No life. Stays at home doing nerdy stuff. Playing video games, watching too much television, reading Star Wars books. Can't even talk to a woman. Heck, women run away. Overweight, smells, and bad breath. I respect the parents having him live at home. He could have been homeless. I tell you the parents did their best. They're not dumb parents. They hope for a miracle day when he realized he must stop the nerd life and get a real grown up life. -- Aldo Fetterolf, Rochester, NY

I received positive comments for the live the present intelligently bullet from Instant Bullets Blog Dec 1, 2015.


All of our choices we make in life should be and must be done intelligently. What an intelligent way to communicate how to make better choices. -- Liana Waring, Miami, FL

I love the word "intelligently" after living the present. It's like its okay to drink wine. It's not okay to get "drunk" drinking wine. Drink intelligently. -- Elmira Vanwagner, New York, NY

The first blog I read was the 24/48 hour urge to splurge rule. Splurging intelligently. I can tell you my wife and I saved hundreds and thousands of dollars avoiding the urge to splurge. It's a 99% not spending rate waiting a minimum of 24 hours to buy. --Elvis "Stud", CA

Thank you for the encouragement from I'm An Open Person. I told the world I'm doing my best in my current life situation.


Never give up. Never. Continue what [you're] doing. To quote the late Steve Jobs, "The journey is the reward." -- Bernadine Hagenbuch, Scottsdale, AZ

Stay busy. It's the best way to keep going. Stop and all of a sudden your feel depressed, you feel despondent, and all of your hard work is wasted. -- Deshawn Roosevelt, Las Vegas, NV

Life is moving forward. There are people who want you in his or her life professionally, as a friend, and/or as a wife. Life rewards those who do good things. You're doing good for yourself. You did a good job starting. You're going to do good finishing. -- Rebecca Quan, Oakland, CA

I read your blog. I started opening up. No more keeping my life enclosed to myself. Life is really not that bad. I feel free. I feel relax. I feel like smiling more. --Ricky Fanchild, TN

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: