Saturday, March 10, 2018

That Was Quick. Review My Daily Life Rules Again.

The last time I reviewed my daily life rules was Mar 3, 2018 Review My Daily Life Rules. I edit daily rule #1 "Don't criticize, condemn, and complain, and don't compare with others." I remove the last part "don't compare with others." I have been comparing myself with others. I compare for new perspectives. We compare everyday voluntarily or involuntarily. We compare everyday consciously or unconsciously. Sometimes we compare to analyze, to create ideas, to create opinions, and to create alternatives. Sometimes comparing is good.

My life daily rules in its entirety below:

1. Don't criticize, condemn, and complain, and don't compare with others.
2. Don't act like a jerk or bitch.
3. Always speak calmly and be calm.
4. Don't daydream when driving.
5. Keep your head up high . . . look at their cute face when talking.
6. Breath with your nose and stand up straight.
7. Have faith. Believe in yourself.
8. Let me think. Be discrete.
9. Welcome a roller coaster life.
10. Back in time and front and present.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: