Saturday, July 07, 2018

Eat Your Apples

A random thought appeared in my head. I remember my freshmen year in high school during the lunch hour a few of my friends purchased school lunches. The lunches included a fruit. My friends threw away the fruit in the basketball courts. It was wrong my friends wasted fruit. It was wrong my friends littered the high school campus. There have been people struggling financially to provide food for themselves and/or their families. The problem existed decades ago when I was a teenager. The problem exists today. I feel sad and I feel angry thinking about the high school moment. Wasting food is a pet peeve. Don't waste food.

Update On A Past Blog

One negative going back to school attending De Anza College in 2009-2011 was missing business intelligence or BI. I recently learned BI started in 2010. I wonder if I didn't attend De Anza College, then I introduced myself to BI. I'm catching up what I missed job skill wise learning BI. De Anza College was my 2010 moment of the year from my blog Moment Of The Years on Jan 2016. Here's a link to my De Anza College review: My All De Anza Review Blog on Dec 2012.

Also, I shared a story finding my wife from my blog I Need More Stories on Apr 2018. I'm behind in life. I add learning job skills to catch up what I missed.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: