Tuesday, July 03, 2018

My Two Grandfathers

I washed pots and pans one day inspired me to blog my grandfather on my mom's side. My family visited my grandfather's house when I was a child. He consistently kept his house clean and organized. He cleaned all messes. He washed all dishes. He set up the dining room table before the meals. He cooked all the meals. Anything disorganized was reorganized by him. He had all the free time in the world for which he could behave lazy. He made a choice to think of his guests. He committed his home was comfortable for all of his family members. I look forward to maintain my residence like my grandfather which is clean and organized. I look forward to welcome all guests to my residence feeling comfortable.

Everyone visited the cemetery when one of my uncle's family visited for the 2017 Christmas holiday inspired me to blog my grandfather on my dad's side. My grandfather was average intelligent. On the other hand, his financial knowledge was above average. He set up my father and my two uncles never worry about money problems. He taught his three sons financial education which includes investments, savings, and discretion spending. I repeat. He taught his three sons financial education. His family was financially stable. His future family is financially stable. I promise my grandfather I invest wisely, save intelligently, and spend discretionally. I promise my grandfather I continue my financial education to live financially stable. I take none of my grandfather's financial stability for granted.

My two grandfathers worked hard to take care of their families. Much respect. Much recognition. Much appreciation.

Update On A Past Blog

I was sick with allergies and coughs on Jan 2018 and Apr 2018. My mouth infection was Angular Cheilitis on Apr-May 2018. I wrote a blog The Best Life [Timeout] Or Distraction Is Being Sick on Nov 2012. My Jan 2018 sickness I took a short timeout. On the other hand, my Apr 2018 sickness I took a full distraction. The recovery for Jan 2018 was longer than Apr 2018. I should have taken a full timeout in Jan 2018. No timeout or distraction was needed for my Angular Cheilitis. I took a full timeout when I was an impatient at O'Connor Hospital needing two surgeries on Apr 2017. The first surgery removed gallstones or Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography (ERCP). The second surgery removed my gallbladder or Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: