Friday, September 21, 2018

**8-872-****

Everyone receives unsolicited phone calls. Some calls are cold call sales such as solar panels, home improvement, and real estate. Some calls are scams such as pay a fee to avoid getting arrested and bad credit cards. My household received a call from the phone number at today's blog title last night at 8:29pm. Someone is desperate for money the caller works night hours. I give the benefit of the doubt the caller is cold calling.

Moreover, I give the benefit of the doubt the caller is dealt a bad hand of cards. The caller is down on his or her luck. There have been bad moments. I experience a little sadness the caller disturbs people in the night. I experience a little sympathy the caller disturbs people in the night. The caller is working to make a living. My household lets the voice mail answer the call.

I took a moment to reflect my life. I'm lucky despite being unemployed and living with my parents. I could be the person making cold calls. I could be the person with no education. I could be the person with poor learning ability. I review my existing job skills and learn new job skills five days a week preparing for my next job. Unfortunately, there are too many people living today. The world is too crowded. There are too few opportunities. The size of the pie remains the same. I hope timing and luck favors me soon to earn my freedom.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: