Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Another Lesson From Never Stop Growing Up Regardless When It Started

My regular blog readers know I grew up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. I wrote growing up blogs such as Top Ten Men Truths on Jan 2017, Growing Up Too Late Was Not My Fault on Nov 2015, My Foundation on Apr 2014, Chapter N: Playtime Is Over on May 2012, and I'm No Longer Nice on Mar 2010. I share another life lesson.

One positive growing up is finding our true selves. We find who we really are. One negative finding our true selves is growing apart from people. The people includes friends, acquaintances, neighbors, co-workers, and, unfortunately, family. We experience natural separation. Our true selves open new roads we must pursue. We say goodbye to people holding us back. The truth is sad. It's life. Also, finding our true selves applies to careers, interests, and hobbies. For instance, I said goodbye to baseball card collecting in college. I retired from anime years ago. We say goodbye to anything holding us back. There are new interests we must pursue. We don't have all the time to maintain all hobbies. We live one life. We don't live two lives.

Natural separation goes both ways. You grow apart from people. Other people grow apart from you. You go your separate way. They go their separate way. People separation is indefinite.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: