Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sort Of Professional Painter

I hate painting. I don't refer to painting as art. I can't draw pictures to save my life. I refer painting as home improvement. Ironically, I act professionally and I behave professionally when I paint. I get the job done. My life lesson is be professional in favorite times and not favorite times. Be professional when responsibilities I dislike must be completed.

Update On A Past Blog

I remind myself my current life situation I partially blame myself. I blame other people and other events I wrote Growing Up Too Late Was Not My Fault on Nov 2015. The blog cheers me up. The blog comforts me I'm doing the best I can catching what I missed decades ago. My current life situation could be worse such that I never grow up. Trust intuition, life, and karma. All is forgiven. I'm responsible for myself. I earn my freedom. I need timing, luck, and any support.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: