Monday, October 19, 2020

Top Ten Alternate Points Of View My Life Is Good

Today's blog is a different be grateful. Today's blog is a different count my blessings. Today's blog is not a clique don't take life for granted. Today's blog convinces me my life is better than I realize. Today's blog I'm lucky to be alive.

I'm fortunate I'm one step closer to be a self-trained genius at the end of the day. It can be daunting. I have been self-correcting myself. I have been fixing my problems. I have been solving my personal problems. I have been going back in time realizing my setbacks. I'm correcting my setbacks my fault or not my fault. My self-training genius is part of number ten. Here are the top ten alternative points of view my life is good.

10. Responsibility. I'm responsible for my life. It's not my fault I fell through the cracks when I experienced childhood problems. It's not my fault nobody helped me. There was a lack of teaching. The system failed me. I'm not being ashamed of myself. The responsibility includes becoming a smarter person achieving genius status.

9. No Otaku. I retired from anime in Sep 2014. I know how to be an otaku. I was never an otaku in the first place. Thank God.

8. No Long Daily Commutes. Number eight is temporary. I rather have a job given my current situation. A human being can take so much driving long hours five days a week to and from work. The stress adds up.

7. Expanded Basics. I'm fortunate I have a computer, access to the internet, a washer and a dryer to wear clean clothes, a toilet, a shower, and a bed to sleep.

6. My Job Is Not A Recruiter. I'm not a recruiter; in particular, working at a recruiting firm outside the United States.

5. Not Divorced. Self-explanatory.

4. No Dependent Children. In particular, I have no dependent children with long-term problems.

3. No Credit Card Debt. I minimize my expenses. I control my spending.

2. No Addictions. No addictions to alcohol, drugs, food, video games, and shopping.

1. No Felonies. I include no DUIs. I had one driving citation while I was a college student.

No comments: