Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Active, Slow, Plain, Quiet Summer 2020

Blogger's Note: May is pic month. I'm catching up posting pics from my smart phone. Enjoy!

Reading Harry Potter was a peaceful activity. The Federal Reserve maintained interest rates near zero to keep the economy moving slowly. The State Of California became planet Mars during the wildfires. More people struggled with poverty and hunger during the global pandemic. New fitness equipment was a physical peaceful activity. Follow the advice travel with towels from the book The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams. I laughed when I saw my last name on a Dodge Ram truck. The minimal car maintenance is open the hood for a visual engine inspection. A history reminder the 2020 US Presidential election was close.

No comments: