Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Dermatitis And Good Years

The first time there was dermatitis on my hands was 2005. The second time was 2009. The third time was 2020. The fourth time was today. There was dermatitis between 2009 and 2019 for which I don't remember the exact dates. The 2005 and 2009 outbreaks I applied a prescription ointment; in particular, the 2009 there was dermatitis on my face and neck. Afterwards, I used the remaining prescription ointment or over the counter hydrocortisone ointment, especially in 2020. I purchased a different hydrocortisone cream for eczema and dermatitis earlier today because my regular hydrocortisone is too weak.

The three years I mentioned 2005, 2009, and 2020 were good years. I graded 2005 and 2009 both A+. I graded 2020 a B. You can read the blogs on years I graded Grading My Past Years and 2020 Year In Review. Is 2021 going to be a good year?

I'm aware of the small sample size. I'm aware the years between 2009 and 2019 are inconclusive. I'm aware correlation is not a causation. It seems every dermatitis requiring medication my year is good. It's coincidence.

Here's another correlation is not a causation. I'm job searching. I experience diarrhea days before or days after an in-person job interview since Nov 2017 as far back as I remember. I know the interview result from a toilet. 100% true prediction. I didn't get hire. The last job interview I avoided oily foods days before and days after. I also ate less. I got diarrhea. I didn't get hire. The job opening was back on the company's job portal.

Life is weird.

No comments: