Sunday, May 30, 2021

Favorite Harry Potter Movie Scenes

I finished reading the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling on Mar 2020. I finished watching the eight movies on May 2020. I'm decades late to the party. I'm rereading the series. I started Book 7 Deathly Hallows yesterday. I share my favorite movie scenes in order of appearance.

#2 Chamber Of Secrets. Harry and Ron disguise themselves as Crabbe and Goyle.

#3 Prisoner Of Azkaban. Harry casts magic on Aunt Marge.

#3 Prisoner Of Azkaban. Harry rides The Knight Bus.

#5 Order Of The Phoenix. Luna Lovegood is introduced.

#5 Order Of The Phoenix. Dumbledore vs. Voldermort.

#6 Half-Blood Prince. Draco, Bellatrix, Snape, and the Death Eaters at the astronomy tower.

#7 Deathly Hallows Part 1. Harry and Hermione dance.

#7 Deathly Hallows Part 2. Neville welcomes Harry, Ron, and Hermione back to Hogwarts.

#7 Deathly Hallows Part 2. Harry and Dumbledore at King's Cross.

#7 Deathly Hallows Part 2. Harry confronts Snape inside the Great Hall.

#7 Deathly Hallows Part 2. Snape meets Lily for the first time. Part 1.

#7 Deathly Hallows Part 2. Snape meets Lily for the first time. Part 2.

#7 Deathly Hallows Part 2. Mrs. Weasley vs Bellatrix.

No comments: