Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Double Xmas Gift: My Extended Vacation

Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I hope everyone is having a great holiday. My week off work was terrific. I took vacation Monday December 17 to Friday December 21 and the Christmas holiday December 24-25. I got lots of stuff done and did lots of activities. I'm caught up reading my Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist anime manga. I went to Santa Cruz with my friend from Washington. I purchased The Simpsons Movie DVD and Family Guy volume 3. I wrote three Blogs entries including this one. I uploaded 39 more songs to my mp3 player. I backed up, defragged, and performed a system wide virus scan on my laptop. I sewed my fourth cosplay thanks to my Mom teaching me to sew. (BTW, the costume is still incomplete.) I went Christmas shopping. I watched The Nutcracker ballet. I hung out with my friends. I watch episodes 119-125 in Bleach which I'm still behind =( And I celebrated Christmas with my family.

Wow, I did so much during my week off and extended Christmas vacation. The week went by just right. Not too fast and not too slow. There was one downside, unfortunately, which was playing Team Fortress 2. Most of the melees I played were terrible. Some of the games were stalemate such that both sides played defense and little offense or we traded control of capture points. A few games my team sucked and many of them don't know how to play.

Tomorrow, I go back to work. Honestly, I'm looking forward to go back to work. It's time to get back to my weekly schedule. It's time to get stuff done and catch up at work. I hope to catch up. Before I went on vacation, I was behind in lots of responsibilities. Vacation is over. Furthermore, I hope to get back to a routine schedule outside work at home such as going to the gym two days a week, cooking fresh dinner at home, and continue doing stuff to prevent from getting behind.

No comments: