Thursday, October 02, 2008

New Daily Top Five

I have a daily top five rules for living. Here are the top five rules:

1. Don't criticize, condemn, and complain, and don't compare with others.
2. Don't act like a jerk or bitch.
3. Emotional stability (i.e. control your emotions).
4. Don't daydream when driving.
5. Keep your head up high . . . make eye contact when shaking hands.

Yesterday, I talked to one of my SoCal friends Arashi by phone. Arashi observed when I get angry or frustrated, even when I'm not angry and frustrated, my voice goes up. I speak loud and coarse such that I scare people :< Not good. I took action later on. I updated my daily top five rules for living. Here are the updated top five rules: 1. Don't criticize, condemn, and complain, and don't compare with others. 2. Don't act like a jerk or bitch. 3. Always speak calmly and be calm. 4. Don't daydream when driving. 5. Keep your head up high . . . make eye contact when shaking hands. I make sure I never raise my voice. I want to avoid misinterpretations when I feel angry or frustrated, or sharing my dissenting opinion towards others. I'm not disrespecting them personally and I don't have a mean personality. I get personal at my personal blog Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: